“Wake up to a healthy and delicious breakfast with these CBD-infused pancakes! Made with wholesome ingredients, these fluffy pancakes are the perfect way to start your day. The addition of CBD oil provides a calming and relaxing effect, making this breakfast not just yummy but also beneficial for your well-being.”
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1-2 droppers full of CBD oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the plant-based milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, and CBD oil.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until just combined. The batter may have some lumps, that’s okay.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measurement, pour batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, or nut butter.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious vegan CBD pancakes!
CBD oil drops can be added to a variety of dishes to add its potential health benefits. Here are a few dishes you can add CBD oil to:
- Smoothies: Add a few drops of CBD oil to your morning smoothie for a healthy and calming start to the day.
- Salad dressings: Mix a few drops of CBD oil into your favorite salad dressing for a tasty and nutritious boost.
- Soup: Add a few drops of CBD oil to your favorite soup for a comforting and nutritious meal.
- Pasta dishes: Add a few drops of CBD oil to your pasta sauce for a tasty and healthy twist.
- Dips: Mix a few drops of CBD oil into your favorite dip for a tasty and healthy snack.
- Baked goods: Add a few drops of CBD oil to your favorite baked goods recipes, such as cakes, cookies, or brownies.
Remember, CBD oil should be added to food after it has been cooked as heat can cause the CBD to break down and lose its potency.
Adding CBD drops to your meals may have various effects and potential health benefits, although more research is needed to fully understand the effects of CBD. Some of the potential effects and benefits include:
- Reduced anxiety and stress: CBD has been shown to have a calming and relaxing effect, which may help reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Improved sleep: CBD has been shown to help improve sleep quality and duration, making it a popular choice for people with sleep issues.
- Pain relief: CBD may help reduce chronic pain and inflammation, making it a popular choice for people with conditions such as arthritis.
- Improved focus and cognitive function: CBD may help improve focus and cognitive function, making it a popular choice for people who struggle with attention and concentration.
- Improved overall wellness: CBD has been shown to have a wide range of potential health benefits, from reducing inflammation to boosting the immune system, making it a popular choice for people looking to improve their overall wellness.
It is important to note that the effects of CBD can vary greatly from person to person, and more research is needed to fully understand its effects. Before adding CBD to your diet, it is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional.
How to take Cannabidiol (CBD)?
Cannabidiol (CBD) can be taken in a variety of forms, each with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Some common ways to take CBD include:
- Oral consumption: CBD oil can be taken orally by placing a few drops under the tongue or adding it to food or drinks. This method is convenient and can provide long-lasting effects, but it may take longer to feel the effects compared to other methods.
- Topicals: CBD can be applied topically in the form of lotions, balms, or creams. This method is ideal for localized pain or skin conditions and does not result in any psychoactive effects.
- Inhalation: CBD can be inhaled through a vaporizer or e-cigarette. This method provides fast-acting effects, but the effects may not last as long as other methods.
At Held CBD we do not believe in vaping cannabidiol, because e-liquids contains PG (Propylene Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerine). PG and VG is known to be used in shampoo and soap. Therefore we do not recommend to inhale these substances into your lungs. Better yet, we firmly oppose any kind of combustion into your lungs, including smoking CBD flowers. Therefore we will skip this part and directly explain the first option; taking CBD sublingual
- Edibles: CBD can be added to food or drink, such as gummies or chocolates, for a tasty and convenient way to consume CBD. This method may take longer to feel the effects, but they can be longer-lasting.
- Sublingual consumption: CBD oil can be taken sublingually by placing a few drops under the tongue. This method provides fast-acting effects and is convenient.
It is important to keep in mind that the best method of taking CBD will depend on the individual and their specific needs and preferences. It is also important to purchase high-quality, third-party tested CBD products from reputable sources. Before starting any new supplement, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional.
Taking CBD sublingual
Taking CBD under the tongue is the easiest and safest way. However dosing could take some time and practice. Therefore it is advised to start with one drop at a time, two times a day and build up if necessary.
But how to know how much cannabidiol is actually inside a drop? The dose of one drop can be calculated by dividing the total amount of drops per bottle by the total dosage of milligrams of cannabidiol. For example: one bottle of 10 ml contains approximately 200 drops. The total dosage of a bottle of a 5% cbd oil contains 500 mg of Cannabidiol. The dosage of one drop is: 500 divided by 200 is 2,5 mg Cannabidiol (CBD) per drop.
This calculation is the same for higher dosages of CBD oils. For example: one bottle of 10 ml of a 10% contains 1000 mg of cannabidiol. The dosage of one drop is: 1000 divided by 200 is 5 mg cannabidiol (CBD) per drop. Basically two drops of 5% (500 mg) CBD oil is equal to one drop of 10%.
Now we have to determine how many milligrams of cannabidiol (CBD) we need to take to get some results. The intake of CBD varies for every person. The average dose per day for a beginner is recommended between 2 to 5 mg per day, depending on age and body weight. So a beginner should take two drops of 500 mg (5%) or one drop of 1000 mg (10%) twice a day. It is recommended to take CBD consistently for at least one month and assess after. Are you not getting the results you want, then build up slowly. It is highly recommended not to exceed the daily limit of 20 mg of CBD per day.
Rubbing on your skin (Topicals)
Using CBD (cannabidiol) topically is the new trend in CBD world. More and more CBD creams and balms are being launched on the market to be applied on the skin for skin problems such as acne and aging problems. Research have established that acne is an inflammatory condition and hemp contains anti-inflammatory properties and therefore good for the skin.
How to apply CBD on your skin?
Well the answer is very simple; smear the cream or balm as you would smear on your skin as any other cream or balm. It is advised to use the balm consistently until results are shown. If the results are not being shown, you might need to use higher dosage creams or balms. Always consult with your physician in doubt or unusual effects.
Tip: take pictures daily to keep track of the progress.
Ingesting through edibles
Ingesting through edibles has been popular then ever before. CBD edibles are sweets, like candy, chocolates, cakes or fruits infused with CBD to ease the experience of consuming CBD. Besides the health advantages of using CBD edibles , other advantages are the convenience and discretion when consuming CBD edibles.
Some brands offer edibles who contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). THC is the pyscho-active compound found in cannabis which is illegal in most countries. Always check your countries regulations before purchasing edibles with THC.